Kids are Back in School.....It's Time to Relax
What do you like to do on your day off?
Well the next time you get a free morning or afternoon, we have the perfect way to relax. Take our advice, and pour into yourself, so you can get back to pouring into the world, work, your kids, your family, your friends, and your passions. We have just the thing to fill you back up.
However you want to enjoy your day, here are some ways you can do it.
- Bath : Get those bubbly suds going and enjoy your quiet time. Play this beautiful playlist of relaxing music and light a couple of candles to really get quiet time. Definitely during this time, tune out the world. Don’t bring your phone with, there’s no need to be on call all the time.
2. DIY Face Tightening mask : Get ready for this beautiful face mask, grab your softest face brush and brush your mask on your face. Let it sit for a little bit. It might be red when it comes off, it’s only rejuvenating your skin!
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Witch Hazel
- 3 drops Tea Tree oil
- 5 drops Lavendar oil
- 3 tbsp Bentonite clay
Add as you need, I sometimes just keep adding more until I have a big jar for the week ahead or until I like the texture.
- If you are not able to do a DIY we love Crunchy Lifestyle Skincare. They have beautiful products for you skin care routine.
3. Favorite book/ audible/podcast: grab your favorite book, favorite podcast that you're into right now, or listen to audible. Whatever you haven’t had time to indulge in that you have been wanting, enjoy it.
While you're cooking, put on some music that will make you dance…. Here ya go, we got you covered.
6. Get creative: Getting creative can feel stressful sometimes, but when you create a space to just do what you want to do, then do it. Paint if you want to, and don’t worry if it looks terrible, just enjoy the process. Or write music, play an instrument, even if you don’t know how, pick it up and be goofy, you’re alone, so enjoy no pressure.
7. Get cozy with your MAYTA pillows and Frazadas! Perhaps you want your favorite movie? Or binge-watch a Netflix series, My current favorite binge-worthy show is Casa De Papel! … or go to bed, because everyone can always use more sleep.
XOXO ~ Team MAYTA