Moroccan Berber Kilim Handbag MK11
Each purse is handmade from repurposed kilim rug pieces, woven by the Berber indigenous group, native to Morocco. The show-stopping red color and soft texture of this purse is accented by the bold green, gold, pink, yellow, white and black patterns. The Berbers have a rich weaving tradition and typically contain strong, distinctive patterns and colors.
The textiles are woven from sheep wool and the materials are hand-washed and naturally dyed.
- Purse Size: 11 in x 10 in
- Front Flap with Magnetic Snap Closure
- Exterior zip pockets beneath fold-over flap
- Interior Zip Compartment Pocket
- Optional, Jewelry Inspired Chain Crossbody Strap
- Chain Length: 42 in
- Zip closure with magnetic closure
- Interior zip pocket with 100% durable cotton lining
Note: You are purchasing a one of a kind item, no two are alike. It is possible that there could be some irregularities. However, these characteristics give each items uniqueness and authenticity. I will not sell something that has distinct damage.
Designed in Chicago and Crafted in Marrakesh
Our bags are designed and created using textiles from previous lives. Each is had selected by yours truly.